Saturday 2 September 2017

Frank of Stahlgewitter Interview

I’m pleased to introduce our next guest, Frank of the top German band Stahlgewitter. Thanks for sharing time of your busy schedule to answer my questions. Can you introduce yourself in a few words?

Greetings to you, S., and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of the magazine! My name is Frank, 40 years old, father, and musician, blogger, nationalist and active for my country since 14 years of age. My bands are Stahlgewitter and Halgadom and I have got two videoprojects in addition. Der dritte Blickwinkel (the third viewpoint) and Multikulti trifft Nationalismus (Multicultural meets nationalism). 


In the first one, I express my viewpoint on several themes like, nationalism, racism, white genocide, motivation and discussing the lies from the mass media relating to our big concert "Rock gegen Überfremdung" for example. The other project features a black immigrant. We discuss mass migration without anger, but with mutual respect. Leftists and the media try to boycott this project, because it destroys the stereotype that nationalists are stupid and full of hate. Whoever understands German, may check my blog. There you can find all videos and essays from me: 


How does it all get started? When and where you did first meet Gigi and decided to launch a band?

When I was 14 or 15 years old, I had a one-man band called Volkstroie. A comrade asked me, if I would be interest in a new band with the singer of Saccara. I liked Saccara and the voice of Gigi, so we launched the band in 1995 and released our first CD Das eiserne Gebet 1994.

What is the origin of the band’s name? Is it associated with the novel written by German officer Ernst Junger about the First World War entitled “In Stahlgewittern”? 

Yes, you are right! “Thunder of steel” meaning shrapnel, bombs and everything that kills the enemy in a war.

Tell me about your first album “Das eiserne Gebet”? You had almost no experience as a musician at that time (1996) and as far I know it was recorded with a drum machine and most of the songs began with the same intro? 

I used the drum machine for my first one-man project “Volkstroie”. Because we weren't really a proper band, just Gigi and myself, we used this opportunity. It wasn’t the best, so we got real drummers for all other CDs.

The band showed a large progress with the next album “Germania” (1998), which according TO many fans, is still one of the finest albums in the German scene. What caused this fast evolution of Stahlgewitter?

Thank you for your words! Evolution should be the way of everything. Gigi and myself listened a lot of metal music, which is why our music doesn’t sound like most of the RAC bands. Why such difference between our first two releases? I don’t know but it is nice that you and our audience recognized it.

As far as I know all of your albums are “indiziert” by the German authorities. What is the reason for this? Can you explain to the non-German readers where this censorship stems from? 

Only the album “Hohelied der Herkunft” isn’t forbidden. We have the support of 2 or 3 lawyers, who check our lyrics. But this is no guarantee to avoid trouble, because everything depends on the prosecution's decision. They interpret that some words could spread hate against someone or we claim that we aren’t as negative regarding world war II and this is forbidden here. It is crazy. No other country in this world, besides Austria, have such silly laws.


Tell me about the problems associated with Stahlgewitter and yourself, regarding the German secret service? How many units were deployed in the fight against the so called “right extremist”? When was the last time you were approached by them? 

For long time, we suffered house searches and my guitar was confiscated by the police, but we were not condemned. They tried to browbeat us, but that's impossible. I have to say, that I have abstained from issues with the authorities for a long period of time. Because, releasing an album is so time consuming, and the last release was 2013. My last problem for “supporting a criminal group”, was when I put a banner of my online shop on the Thiazi-Forum. It was the biggest right winge Forum in Germany. Because of discussing forbidden themes in this forum, the founder were accused of “founding a criminal group”. I had to pay 900 € so the prosecution wouldn’t open a case against me. If I declined to pay, I had to travel to every process to Rostock, a city in eastern Germany. Because of my job, I can’t afford it timewise or logistically. So, I paid the 900 €. and got very big support of my comrades, as they collected the most of the money for me. Thanks for this great Volksgemeinschaft (Folkish community)!

Let’s move on to the social/political part of the interview. I know that freedom of speech is quite limited in BRD, so please disregard any question you may find inappropriate, or which can cause you legal issues in Germany. 

German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (who passed away earlier this year) wrote a book pertaining to the so called “Migrant Industry” in Germany. Do you agree that such industry exists? 

Yes of course! There is a hidden agenda of NGOs and other parts of this migration industry like the EU commission. But it is not really hidden for people, who can search and read. The UN call it “replacement migration”. The aim is, to fill up Europe with non-europeans, so that consumers can save the never ending growth of capital and economy. The other plan is to destroy our race with racemixing. If there is no homogeneous people, the is no origin and the concept of nation-state and so it is easier to dismantle borders altogether. 

I can’t miss the question about the present situation in Germany. What was the reason for the huge illegal immigration influx? What’s the role of Merkel in all this? Do you think she has a real personal impact in this processes or she’s manipulated from external global factors? 

Germany is not a sovereign nation nowadays. The so called politicians are like puppets of the big banks, economy and a network of NGOs and lobbys, who pull the strings. Merkel is also a slave of these networks like every politician before her and every politician that will follow in her footsteps. This is the main reason why we have to change the whole system!

The situation is very bad. Since 2015 we got over 2 million arabic and negroid immigrants. 80 % are young men. Every day they rape German women and children, there is an escalation of violence and they plunder our social system. But the main problem are not these immigrants. but rather the democrats, who invite them, and empower them with them more rights that the indigenous population. An example: There are some cases that immigrants burn their own home for people seeking asylum, because they want to live in another place. In these cases, the immigrants get no punishment. Then a German man set a fire in an empty house, which was to become a home for people seeking asylum. He didn’t want crime, raping and violence in his town. He got 2 years in prison for this. When an immigrant rape a German woman or a child, most of the time, he avoids prison. The argument is that immigrants don't know how to behave in Germany, because of the different culture! In fact, we have anti-german race laws. The politicians stand against the German folk. It is the biggest genocide in history! 

What will be the impact of all those so called refugees for the German social and economic system in the coming years? How do you see Germany in 2050? 

Our social system will collapse and if we don’t change this situation, in 2050 the German folk will be a minority in our own country. So called refugees have the right, to bring their families to Germany, too. So, 2 mio will turn in 8 or 9 million eventually. But we will fight against this genocide and we will never give up!

Please, comment on the recent events in Hamburg, during the annual meeting of G20? Why did the authorities allow this vandalism and violence from the lefties and anarchist? How many of the arrested rioters faced a court trial?

As far as I know, there was not a single condemnation! The reasons are simple. 70 % of the journalists in Germany describe themselves as left wing or extreme left wing. So the media will smother the real violence and try to trivialize the brutality. The SPD (Social Democratic Party) is the strongest party in Hamburg. There are many links between the SPD and left wing violence groups like Antifa or the Black Block. And another important matter is, that the democrats need those left wing extremists in the fight against us, meaning they aren’t persecuted. I hope, the police will recognize the real enemy and will choose the right side, when the time has come.

What is your opinion on the subcultures within the Nationalist movement in Germany? Are they helpful to gain more support from the youth, or are they limiting us from spreading our ideas outside these specific subcultural movements? Have you ever been a skinhead? 

No, I was never a Skinhead. I was into the Black Metal scene for many years. I am not against subcultures, but it shouldn’t be the most important thing for us. There are too many negative ingredients such as alcohol, party and indiscipline. There are subcultures for 20 or 30 years. But our germanic, romanic or slawic culture is thousands of years old. That should be important for us. And yes, we are limiting the range of our Weltanschauung, when we set our focus only on subcultures. 



As a person involved for more than 20 years in the movement, what is your view about the people involved in German Nationalist scene… how did they evolve since the 90’s?

The movement attracts more faces and during this mass foreign invasion, we reach more people who were not associated with us previously. More faces generate more conflicts inside the movement, that's a sad fact. But I am sure, that these conflicts will be laid aside, when times get harder. We have to realize, that not ego is important, only the community.

How many of them are real activists and how many are for the booze, fashion and fun?

A sad fact is, that more people flok to a concert than a demonstration. But we have to differentiate between "scene" and "movement". Scene is fashion and fun, movement is real Weltanschauung. But the majority have nothing to say, when spirit lacks. 

Do you follow any local football team? What is your take on THE hooligan scene in Germany? Is it a good way to stay fit for fighting or it’s a waste of energy best preserved for fighting the System? 

I am not into football. For me, it is only commercial and multicultural scrap. To fight someone, because he supports another team is senseless to me. Ok, it could be a training for fighting. But there are so much gangs, drug dealer and other scum which deserve a "third half" more, ha, ha...

What about the relations between German and Polish nationalist? For many years there was hostility between them, but in the past years it seems that the situation is improving. 

Personally, I have no contact with Polish nationalists. Of course, there were problems, because of our difficult relationship during Word War two. But I think, today we have as lot more important problems. There is an ongoing genocide against all white people and we have to fight together against this. It doesn’t matter if you come from Russia, Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, Sweden or another white country. We are united by our destiny of the modern world with all its symptoms of decline.

You recently appeared on a YouTube channel discussing various topics with a reporter of African origin. What is the purpose of this project and why did you chose to cooperate with a black person? What is the feedback from the viewers? 

We met each other at a Pegida demonstration in Cologne, February 2016. The sexual mass assaults at new year's eve against German women were the reason. He wanted to know more about the people which are pro and against Pegida. He approached us and wanted to talk. Many of us thought he wanted to provocate, because he was black and the criminal refugees were black too. So, it wasn't easy for him. 


I saw him, asked him what he wanted to know, and told him my reasons why I was part of the demonstration and what we have to change. I dind’t know that he was a little bit famous in Cologne, because he is like an entertainer as he presented himself. He stages events featuring VIPs, artists and businessmen called “Connect and celebrate” that people can do networking, for example. He made a video of our conversation and put it on his Youtube -channel. He was absolutely fair and didn’t alter the content of my answers, as is the common practice with other so called journalists. I put a comment under his Facebook post with the video and told him, that he is a fair guy and I invited him to an interview for my blog, to which he subsequently agreed. It was a very long interview. After the interview, we met again in Cologne and explained to each other, what we thought of the situation, the mass migration and Germany in general. Following our meeting, he asked me, if I would make a film with him with our story. I agreed and so we made the first video. He asked me about my Weltanschauung, and I explained it to him. It was a win-win situation. Nana Domena, that’s his name, could show that he was a real connector who can speak with a white nationalist, and I had the possibility to speak freely about my Weltanschauung and that Nationalism has nothing to do with stupid violence. So, we started these project of freedom of speech. Leftists and the system tried to keep our project suppressed, as it doesn't fit with stereotypes the established media spreads about us. The feedback from the viewers was absolutely fantastic! The comments under the video shows the respect for us and our video from different stocks of people: Some foreign people, residing in Germany for a long time, and are against the invasion too, as well as normal people and comrades. I get many mails from people, who saw for the first time a Nationalist, who can explain his viewpoint without all this negative stigma. There were only a few guys from the left, who attacked Nana, that “he gave a Nazi the opportunity to make racial propaganda”. And only a handful of comrades couldn't understand, why I spoke to a black guy. I say it again: I hate no other race. Every race has the right to exist. Of course on their own continent or country. And yes, I am against race mixing and foreign invaders. But we will change nothing, when we fight the invaders. The root of all evil is the democratic/plutocratic system. I told Nana the we have to repatriate millions of so called refugees back to their countries to live in peace. We spoke of the difference of races in medicine and cultural traits, that an arabian guy can’t become a German, like I never could become a Japanese. We spoke about these themes in a respectful way without anger or hate. The special thing is, that a black guy and a white nationalist do that, and there was never a project like this. Ok, in America, David Duke discussed with a black guy via television. But in Europe, this is a novelty and many comrades support this project.

What are your other activities on the net? Tell us about your other video blog called “Der Dritte Blickwinkel".

After my project with Nana Domena, I got many questions about Nationalism, Racism and Identity. So I turned my blog into a vlog, a video blog, and made videos to explain my Weltanschauung. One video is in regard to motivation to keep on the fight, while another is about race-realism; there is also a video about the secret services which supports terrorism, and so on. In the future, I will invite a real film studio and will discuss different subjects with other nationalists. 

Returning to music… tell us few words about the other band you are involved in – Halgadom? How can you describe their style and what are the most notable topics in their lyrics? 

Halgadom is a form of expression for my pagan and philosophical aspect. The lyrics are about germanic mythology and have a philosophical thought. Some albums are Pagan Metal, some are Neofolk. I play the guitar, compose the songs and do the vocals of the Neofolk songs.


Your opinion on the new trend called NS Rap?

Every generation have its own music of protest. Men like us had Rock or Metal, the youth of today prefers Rap or Hip Hop. That’s not really my music but I think, that this could be a way to reach the youth, when the lyrics are in our way.

What was the reason of the very few live concerts of Stahlgewitter in the past years?

Stahlgewitter consists only of Gigi and myself and we live far away from each other. We don't rehearse together like other bands. I record the riffs at home with my computer, then send them to Gigi and he tells me, what riffs are useful. In this way, we create songs. And when you work in this way, it isn't easy to play concerts. The other matter is that I am not much into live concerts. 

What can we expect from Stahgewitter in the near future? Contemplating new gigs or a new album?

When I find time, I create new riffs with my guitar. But free time is rare. So I can’t tell anything with certainty. Sorry.

Few German bands like Exzess, Hailiger Krieg and Lunikoff Verschwörung have already played in Bulgaria. Will you accept an invitation for a gig in my country? 

Thank’s for your invitation! But I don’t play concerts. I create the songs with Gigi and record the albums, but I have no time for concerts. My family, job, sport, my video projects, my online shop and many mails and letters fills my day. For concerts, you have to ask Gigi. He has some session musicians for live gigs. 

Thanks for your answers, Frank. Any final message to the readers of the blog?

I have to thank you for your interesting questions. We Europeans live in an very important period. We decide if Europe will remain a continent of white people, or if our great Europe will fall down into a dark abyss, without a future for the next generations. We have to stand together and we have to build fortress Europe!

No comments: